<body>




cervical cancer awareness

better do what you can

Our Reflection

Our reflection on this project.
"I have been researching on cervical cancer through Wikipedia, Yahoo and Googles. Sometimes it is difficult to get the right, relevant and appropriate articles from the internet.But we manage through it. Usually we will depend on our teacher to explain each topic in class, but doing a group project make us learned more and learned on our own.Even if we do not understand some word or phase,we try to research until we satisfied. I have the better understanding about cervical cancer such as, the sign and symptoms, causes,prevention,management and most important is the definition.

In other hand when researching,at the same time I feel sad because I wonder how some people feel the pain and manage it.I feel scared and disgusted because when I do picture researching,I get to see and imagine the real pictures of the cervical cancer. Most of them get cervical cancer are prostitute and I feel curious why must they do that to sell their body to get money.After the group discussion, I felt that they have their own set of abilities to cope in our project. My group and I really work as a team. I really enjoy my self doing project with them. Great team I have. Most of all,we have finished our projects and we are satisfied with our work. We managed to get through the entire obstacle.The group project has developed me into a better nurse so that I will share this information to the society."

Written by: Zulaiha


"What I have learn in this project have thought me well to be aware of the risk I’m facing of getting cervical cancer if I’m fallen into one of the risk factor list. Many things surprises me when my group and I did a research on this topic like its actually a human virus and the risk you can get if you are using a birth control pill for more than 5 years cause my sister is using currently and had advise her to stop. So for now I’m loaded with knowledge and understanding on how to prevent myself and seek early treatment on cervical cancer. During the process of making this project, a few disagreement of ideas occurred. Some wanted to do this and some wanted to that way but overall manage to voice out and came to conclusion to do two things as to satisfy each member's view and ideas. So I’m hoping what we have done and our hard work will be worth it."

Written By: Effa


"Have shown me the understanding of cervical cancer. Everyday was a excitement of what we got to do next because we really had lots of ideas. Our idea of heaven is a great big baked potato and everyone to share it with. Not only that I have learn about teamwork which really plays a big part. Everyone in the group are brilliant and lots of heart work have been put it overall I’m very glad to be in this group. I would say we RULE yay!"

Written By: Buvi


"I love to be in a group whereby lots of information being piles up after another. This was the group I could count on the first time met for meeting. Though I ought to contribute more. I share my idea that I good in to make a video on cervical cancer. Add up with our t-shirts decorations and superb blog. I think nothing can’t be more creative then my group. Though I had bad times during video shot and I had to be on make with minimal help. I managed to record down films and hope that it turns out better than I expected. I learn so much. It was all due to the research of cervical cancer that helps me in the informative video. I learn better n more convenient digging out facts about cervical cancer. I couldn’t manage it without the help of my group members and my resourceful internet."


Written By: Shukrie


"When my project topic is about cervical cancer,there is two way it benefit me. Firstly,I can gain more knowledge about cervical cancer as I can use this knowledge that I gain and give awareness and health education to my loved ones. Secondly, it benefit to me personally, as I know the prevention way and risk factor of cervical cancer because cervical cancer can attack at any ages, so be safe than sorry. During the process of the project,there a lot of challenge came by example,oncology phase test, behavioural test. There are fun and enjoy moment when doing the project. The important thing that I learned was,teamwork,time management are important to get everything run smooth as planned.

This also teach me how i cope with the school assignment and time management, communication skill with team member, teamwork, responsibility in work assignment given and carried out the task."

Written By: Saripah


"There are several things that I’ve learnt from this project. Firstly, I’ve gained knowledge and better understanding about cervical cancer, which initially I have no idea of what it is all about. However, at the end of the project, I learnt a lot about cervical cancer, such as the definition, causes, how to treat, and prevention. Secondly, is about managing the stress when doing this project. I learnt how to overcome the problems I faced especially when doing the blog for our project. One of the problems is the relevance of the information from the internet. I was not quite sure that whatever information I got from the internet are relevant to the topic of our project. Another problem is the time management. I had to manage my time such that I will have adequate time to do other projects and also study for all the tests. One of the most contributing factors to the success of this project is teamwork. I’ve learnt that the cohesion and cooperation between group members are also essential. Without all that, either the project will unable to be completed on time or if it does, will turn out to be a poor one."

Written By: Nur Shahidah



About us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hi,we are the 2nd year nursing student from an insitution.
We set up this blog mainly for our project and at the same time to reach to the public about Cervical Cancer

Take your time and read as cervical cancer can be prevented. Thank You!


Contents


Feedbacks




Credits and info

Blog host: Blogger
Image host: Imageshack
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ? (Size: 1024x268)